- When you receive the tracker it is already setup with SIM card installed and ready to track.
- Charge using the supplied USB cable for at least 4 hours.
- Login to the app
- Check where the tracker position is by clicking on ‘Real time Tracking’
It is important to note the Date and Time of the position update as this is where the tracker was at that specific time.
If the tracker is stationery it will revert to standby mode and will not update its position.
- Check where the tracker has been by clicking on ‘Historical Route’
- If you go to ‘Issue Command’ do not change any settings without first consulting Munster GPS as it will affect your SIM card credit. You can however turn on or off the light remotely by clicking on ‘LED’ and turning on or off. The tracker must be online for this to work.
- We do not recommend removing the SIM card.
- If you open the flap at the charging port you will notice more lights.
-Yellow light flashing means it has a GSM signal
-Blue light flashing means it has a GPS signal
How the Bicycle GPS Tracker works
There is a GSM/GPS antenna which receives signals from sky satellites to determine a geo position. This position is sent through the internet to the app to your smartphone app or web portal.
This device also has a very sensitive vibrate alert. If someone moves your bike the tracker will immediately send an alert to your phone. This alert is in the form of a siren that sounds like a car alarm.
The SIM is a special tracker SIM that works with all networks i.e. Vodafone, meteor, O2 etc. to ensure the tracker is always in coverage. It also works throughout Europe with no additional roaming costs.
What is Included with the Bicycle GPS locator
- Bike bracket
- SIM card
- Data credit for approx. 12 months tracking
- USB connection
GPS Tracker Specifications
|40mm x 85mm x 28mm(1.5”*3.3”*0.7”)
|Chargeable changeable 3.7V 1800mAh Li-ion battery
|Time To First Fix
|Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
|-40°C to +85°C
|-20°C to +55°C