The Chipfox Sigfox Sim Free GPS Tracker is perfect for
- Personal GPS Tracking. (Elders, Kids etc.)
- Pet GPS Tracking (Collar can be fitted to the tracker)
- Machinery GPS Tracking
- Cargo GPS Tracking
- Paintings GPS Tracking
- Herd GPS tracking (cows and sheep)
The list is endless. Just attach to what you want to track and open your phone app to view its location.
Chipfox tracker features:
• The highest Sigfox certification class u0
• GPS & Sigfox Atlas Geolocation, real-time tracking, position update up 10 min.
• Autonomy: up to 6 years, battery status alert, replaceable battery
• Resistant to interference and jamming.
• PWA WebApp, Android & iOS standalone installation
• Real-time tracking mode, Location history, Geofencing, Temperature
• Self-configurable Geo-fences, notifications & alerts
• GNSS Receiver with active antenna
• High-Performance, Low-Current SIGFOX gateway
• Ultra-low power 3D Accelerometer
• Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +75°C
•78×48×24mm, weigh: 56g including battery
Subscription: The 12 month subscription for Chipfox is the lowest on the market at just €29. The first year is free.
Chipfox tracker Instructions:
- Go to Setting > Add Tracker
- If you have camera on your device, scan QR code included in the package or enter Registration code manually.
- Click on Register
- Tracker is now registered on your account and you can change its initial setting. When new-custom setting is done (or you use initial) insert battery. Please observe polarity. Green LED starts flashing. When green LED stops, new setting was accepted and Tracker is configured. When red LED lights up, new setting wasn’t received, probably due to poor signal. Please remove battery and insert again outside the building.Do you need help? Contact our support.