GEOFENCING: Use app to draw boundaries which trigger alerts. Find out in real-time when a tool leaves a building site, when a vehicle leaves a compound.
MOTION DETECTION: Alerts for moving asset to help understand asset usage rate in evaluating idling time. TEMPERATURE: Logged and available.
HIGH ACCURACY: (10 meters) Allows for recovery of lost non powered asset.
COVERAGE: Sigfox network, widespread Europe (beyond GSM networks) and growing in America, Asia, EMEA and Australia)
SECURE AND PRIVATE: Unique key for each activated tracker.
LOW-COST: Annual subscription. The ﬁrst year is incorporated into the price of the tracker.
AUTONOMY: Long Battery life up to 3 years
READY TO USE: No wiring and no conﬁguration OPEN API: Flexibility to develop custom apps and get more value from your trackers.
The DigiTraq tracker and its APIs enable a growing number of applications. Companion apps already available on Android, iOS and Web provide access to numerous services, including:
Asset Management Vehicle Tracking Theft Prevention Animal Tracking Light Aircaft Offshore marine equipment Logistics monitoring
Users can locate all their DigiTraq trackers on mobile devices to see latest positions. They can also create geo-fences and get notiﬁed when a tracker enters or exits one of these areas. Users can also set alerts on tracker movement and get notiﬁed when the tracker is moving. A professional version of the backend enables intuitive management of a ﬂeet of trackers, allowing supervision of thousands of vital assets from a single screen
The DigiTraq SIGFOX Ready™ GPS Tracker is an autonomous standalone device, built in IP67 rated enclosure to provide ultra-long connectivity. It has an integrated antenna and connects to the Sigfox network straight out of the box, using a unique key for security and privacy. Users simply download the mobile or web app, register the tracker number in the app, and they’re up and running, able to set alerts, draw geofences, enter sports or motion-detection modes, and start using the tracker immediately. The open APIs allow customers and developers to craft their own apps.
The Digitraq GPS Tracker is perfect for:
- Ship, Boat or yacht GPS Tracking
- Machinery GPS Tracking
- Cargo GPS Tracking
- Trailers and Containers GPS Tracking
The list is endless. Just attach to what you want to track and open your phone app to view its location.
- No need to recharge
- Plug and Pay – No wires and no setting up.
- App based solution for both IOS and Android
- Web based solution for live streaming of tracker
Digitraq GPS Tracker Information
- DigiTraq PV is autonomous – No wiring, No configuration, No Charging required
- Position determined using GPS with up to 140 geo-localization updates per day
- Track valuable asset (vehicles, boats, Offshore / Onshore Equipment, Asset on the move… and more)
- Share the DigiTraq PV position with multiple users.
- Alert on motion or when no movement is observed for a period of time
- Predefine geo-fences or boundaries, and receive notifications directly to your smartphone when your device enters or exits a geo-fence
- Unlimited power and connectivity with its embedded photovoltaic panel
- Waterproof enclosure rated IP67 with Internal antenna
- Attachment accessories included in the kit
- Annual service charge of €29.90 VAT included
Digitraq GPS Tracker Specifications
- Arduino IDE compatible software and open source hardware
- ATMEL AVR 328p CPU (12Mhz)
- Telecom Design TD1207 SIGFOX modem
- GlobalTop PA6H GPS module
- -20C to +60 Operating temperature
- USB Interface (Recharge, Update firmware)
- ISP Interface
- 1 x SPI, 1 x UART, 1 x I2C
- Analog, PWM, GPIO
- API available, IFTT, export traces to GPX, csv, …
- SIGFOX Ready, RoHs, CE, Made in France
The annual 12 month subscription for Hidnseek is the lowest on the market at just €29. The first year is free.
Digitraq is new generation new technology extremely low power positioning system using the SIGFOX Internet of Things network which is licensed to VT Networks in Ireland.