How the Dog GPS Tracker works
There is a GPS antenna which receives signals from sky satellites to determine an accurate geo position. This position is sent via SMS text message to your phone or through your mobile live tracking app or web portal.
The live tracking app and web portal allow you to replay the route history of the tracker which can be useful to view what your pet was getting up to while you were away.
Dog GPS Tracker Ireland Features
- Auto Track : Can continue tracking at given intervals.
Voice Surveillance : You dial up and listen in to the sounds around the tracker. eg. voices, car sound, etc.
- Geofence : A predefined virtual fence is setup around a site. If the Tracker goes outside this perimeter it will send an alarm to your phone.
- Movement Alert : The unit can be set up to act as a movement alarm. Once the Tracker moves more than 200 metres from it’s original position an alarm is sent to your phone.
- Over-Speed Alert : You can set the maximum speed to any number. If it is set to 100kph and the Tracker travels >100kph and alarm is sent to your phone with the current speed, the position, time & date.
- SOS Button : There is an SOS button situated on the side of the Tracker. Once pressed for >6 seconds an alarm is sent to your phone again with the current speed, the position, time & date.
Additional Pet GPS Tracker Specifications
- Smaller size: 50mm*50mm*18mm
- Weatherproof: IPX-6
- Long battery life, standby 180hours
- GPS +AGPS double location
- SOS call function
- Built-in shock-sensor
- GPS and Location Based Service
- Real time tracking
- Check the history of route on platform
- Monitoring and communication
- SOS Alarm
- Google map on mobile
- Geofence, shock (Built-in shock-sensor) and movement alert
- Overspeed alert
- Low Battery Alarm
What is Included with the Pet GPS Tracker
- 1 Mini weatherproof (not waterproof) GPS Tracker
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Screwdriver
- 1 User manual
What is not Included
- Sim Card (Munster GPS have the cheapest SIM cars on the market)
- Dog Collar
Pet SIM GPS Tracker Specifications
- Dimensions:50mm x50mm x20mm (1.96 in. x 1.96 in. x 0.79 in.)
- Weight:50 g (1.76 oz )
- GPS chip:UBLO
- GPS sensitivity:159dBm
- GPS accuracy: 5m (16.40 feet)
- Time To First Fix
- Cold status :35-80s
- Warm status :35s
- Hot status :1s
- Wall charger 110-220V input 5V output
- Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 1000mAh Li-ion battery
- Standby: 240hours
(On a dog the tracker needs to be recharged every 24 hours)
- Storage Temp -40°C to +85°C
- Operation Temp -20°C to +55°C
- Humidity: 5%–95% non-condensing
- Waterproof level: IPX-6
Please Note: All GPS trackers have limitations and should not be solely relied on as trackers need both Satellite signal and GSM signal.
This tracker is not suitable to be left on 24/7 as it is not waterproof. If you need a waterproof tracker see the TIFIZ SIM free tracker below.