The tracker receives a signal from the sky satellites and sends the position information through the internet to your phone app or desktop computer.
When you purchase this tracker it comes with a SIM card already installed powered up and ready to go. The SIM card comes with free credit to last 12 months based on average mileage and three minute position upload intervals. You can even track it coming towards you in the post. After 12 months you can add credit to your SIM for a small fee of €35 and this will last another 12 months.
The tracker comes with a desktop web portal where you can track live on your PC or alternatively you can track on your mobile phone app.
If you have a Multiple Machinery you will be able to locate each one at any given time. You will also be able to set them up so the tracker will alert you if the machine exceeds a pre-set speed or if the machine goes outside a pre-set route/area.
Farm Quad GPS Tracker Features
- Auto Track: Once the tracker is moving it uploads a new position every 3 minutes
- Geofence: A predefined virtual fence is setup around a site. If the Tracker goes outside this perimeter it will send an alarm to your phone.
- Over-Speed Alert: You can set the maximum speed to any number. If it is set to 100kph and the Tracker travels >100kph and alarm is sent to your phone with the current speed, the position, time & date.
- Route History: Can check where the Machine traveled on a specific date. You can replay a specific route it took and it even shows you where it stopped and parked during the journey.
- Size: 90 x 72 x 22 mm
What is Included with your Farm Quad GPS Tracker Ireland
- Magnetic GPS Tracker
- 5000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Free mobile app and web portal
- Charging cable
- Voltage Reducer for hard wiring to Machinery
Farm Quad GPS Tracker Installation
If you are using the internal battery only then just find a place in the machinery where it can’t be seen but where it is most likely to receive a satellite signal. There is a strong magnet incorporated in the tracker structure to allow attaching quickly to any metal point in the machine.
For hard wiring to the machine use the voltage reducer and wire it to the mains and earth of the vehicle ensuring it is from a fused point.
Farm Quad GPS Live Tracker ADD-ONS
The instructions below are only for further reading. You don’t need to follow these instructions as the tracker is already setup by us with SIM card installed and activated.
Notes and Conditions
Please note GPS trackers are dependent on Satellite and GSM coverage.
Make sure the GPS Tracker is in an optimum position in the vehicle to allow maximum satellite signal and make sure there is credit in the SIM at all times.
When Munster GPS supply a tracker with SIM card installed it has enough data credit for the tracker to work for 12 months with average mileage and a 3 minute interval upload. Please make sure the tracker settings are not adjusted as this may affect your SIM credit.
The app and web portal are operated by the manufacturer and not by Munster GPS. In the unlikely event of down-time or app deletion we cannot be held responsible as it is under control of the third party. However we have been working with this particular manufacturer since January 2014 and there has been no down-time to date. Trackers cannot be installed in any vehicle without the driver and owners consent