How the Motorbike GPS Tracker works
The tracker receives a signal from the sky satellites and sends the position information through the internet to your phone app or desktop computer.
When you purchase this tracker it comes with a free SIM card already installed, powered up and ready to go. The SIM card comes with free credit to last 12 months based on average mileage and three minute position upload intervals. You can even track it coming towards you in the post. After 12 months you can add credit to your SIM for a small fee of €35 and this will last another 12 months.
The tracker comes with a desktop web portal where you can track live on your PC or alternatively you can track on your mobile phone app.
If you have a fleet of Motorbikes for example pizza delivery you will be able to locate each one at any given time. You will also be able to set them up so the tracker will alert you if the bike exceeds a pre-set speed or if the bike goes outside a pre-set route/area.
Motorcycle GPS Tracker Features
- Auto Track: Once the tracker is moving it uploads a new position every 3 minutes
- Geofence: A predefined virtual fence is setup around a site. If the Tracker goes outside this perimeter it will send an alarm to your phone.
- Over-Speed Alert: You can set the maximum speed to any number. If it is set to 100 kph and the Tracker travels >100 kph and alarm is sent to your phone with the current speed, the position, time & date.
- Route History: Can check where the motorcycle traveled on a specific date. You can replay a specific route it took and it even shows you where it stopped and parked during the journey.
- Size: 90 x 72 x 22 mm
What is Included with your Motorbike GPS Tracker Ireland
- Magnetic GPS Tracker
- Free SIM Card
- 5000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Free mobile app and web portal
- Charging cable
- Voltage Reducer for hard wiring to vehicle
Motorbike GPS Tracker Installation
If you are using the Tracker internal battery only then just find a place in the vehicle where it can’t be seen but where it is most likely to receive a satellite signal. There is a strong magnet incorporated in the tracker structure to allow attaching quickly to any metal point in the vehicle.
For hard wiring to the vehicle use the accompanying voltage reducer and connect to 12/24v and earth of the vehicle ensuring it is from a fused source. If you would prefer to have a professional install your tracker we have compiled a list of recommended Auto Electricians.