How the Personal GPS Tracker Emergency locator works
There is a GSM/GPS antenna which receives signals from the network transmitters to determine a geo position. This position is sent through the internet to the app on your phone.
This device has a free app for locating the tracker at all times. Ensure you have GPRS enabled on your SIM. Just ask the SIM retailer to enable.
This device also acts like a wrist mobile phone with only 3 buttons. They can be set up as follows:
Button 1: Call Daddy
Button 2: Call Mammy
SOS Button: Call both Daddy and Mammy until someone responds.
The device as well as being a GPS tracker also has a microphone and loudspeaker to make perfect 2 way conversation between you and the tracker wearer.
What is Included with the Personal GPS Tracker locator
- GPS emergency locator
- USB connection
What is not Included
GPS tracker emergency locator information
- Please be sure the tracker is turn off before you insert or take out the Micro- SIM.
- Please be sure the GPRS and Caller ID have been activated.
- Easy to use &set up
- Insert a GSM Prepay Sim card, dial and listen or set to voice activation.
- Super mini size
- Only 27g, easy to hide and carry.
- Supports GPS and LBS (Location based service)
If there is no GPS signal it will automatically give you an LBS location which is essentially location by triangulation of the local GSM transmitters.
- SOS Function
- In an emergency situation, Press the SOS button for 5 seconds to make this product send an SMS to the emergency contact: SOS!Help! it will call the emergency contacts(can bind up to 5 emergency numbers) 2 times and have an accurate positioning.
- Two way audio
- One key dialling function, the device can bind 2 phone numbers. Press key 1 and key 2 , it can make a call to either number, just like a mobile phone.
- Remote listening function with high acoustic fidelity
- Track playback
- Low battery alarm. when the battery life is less than 10%, the tracker will send SMS message to the master-control phone number with 10% battery life.
- Long standby time. GSM standby (GPS closed) 12 days, GPS standby (10 minutes once positioning) 50 hours, trace interval can be adjusted.
- Prevention of theft: When the SIM was changed the tracker will send SMS Alert(SIM card has been changed)
- Powerful tracking platform. you can track by website, APP, SMS. We have our own platform www.gps123.org and Android/IOS APP TrackAnywhere.