TERMS OF BUSINESS
- Interpretation. In these conditions of sale:
the “Agreement” means the agreement which is formed when we accept an order from you, as provided in Clause 3 below.
“Customer” or “you” means the person who purchases Goods via the website.
“Goods” means the goods described in the order confirmation.
“Supplier”, “we” or “us” means munstergps.ie whose trading address is Timothy Greene, Ballyhurst, County Tipperary, E34 F250.
“these terms” means the terms of business set out in this document.
- Terms of Sale. The display of Goods on this website does not constitute an offer to sell them as described, or to sell any goods at all. By clicking to place an order, you are making an offer to buy which incorporates these terms. If we elect to accept your offer, you will receive an order confirmation. We reserve the right to decline any order, without giving a reason.
- Orders. Orders are only binding when the order confirmation is received. You should check the order confirmation and notify the Supplier of any mistake by email or telephone immediately, otherwise the details stated in the order confirmation will apply to the Agreement.
- Availability. If you order Goods and we accept the order, we reserve the right to notify you at any time before delivery of the unavailability of the particular Goods ordered. You can then cancel the Agreement and we will refund you all money paid in full. Alternatively, you can accept any equivalent product we offer to you.
- VAT. Unless they are expressly quoted as not including VAT, all prices are inclusive of value added tax and other government taxes or duties.
- Payment. Payment is collected from your credit/debit card at the same time that your order confirmation is sent, and before the Goods are delivered.
- Delivery. We will use reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date, but it should be understood that they are estimates and we are not liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from them not being met, howsoever caused. Goods are shipped by ordinary post to the delivery address you gave, as stated in the order confirmation and additional charges will apply for deliveries made outside the jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.
- Title. Title to Goods ordered passes to you when the Goods are shipped, or if later when you make full payment.
- Instalments. Where you have ordered more than one item, we may make delivery in one or more instalments.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason and return the Goods delivered, the Goods must be in their original condition with packaging complete and seals unbroken. You should also include a return note and proof of purchase. You are responsible for the direct cost of returning the Goods to us. No refund will be made until the Goods are returned to us and in any event no refund will be forthcoming if the Goods are not received by us within 30 days of you notifying us of your intention to return them. We shall also be entitled to deduct costs of delivery from refund.
- Prices Quoted. Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted are only valid during your browser session.
- Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to us in writing within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Goods.
- Warranties. We warrant that:
- at the time of sale, we will have title to sell the Goods to you; and
- the Goods sold to you will conform with the specification for them published by us or their manufacturer.
- Remedy. Subject to Clause 17, if we are in breach of the warranties given by us under Clause 12, our liability shall be limited to:
- replacement of the Goods concerned; or
- at our option, reimbursement of the price.
- No Other Liability. Subject to Clause 17, we will have no further liability to you other than as described in Clause 14, whether under these terms sale or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the Goods.
- Consequential Loss Etc.: Subject to Clause 17, we will not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these terms, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by our negligence, or that of our employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Non-Excludable Liability. Nothing in this these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or that of any of our employees or agents, nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot be legally excluded or limited, including the statutory rights of a consumer.
- Force Majeure. We are not liable for delays in performance (including delivery or service) caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and will be entitled to a time extension for performance. Examples include strikes, problems with suppliers or transport, industrial relations problems, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory reaction and natural disasters. If the conditions last for more than 2 months, the Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
- Unlawful use of goods. In the event that the goods are used in any unlawful or criminal activity none of aforementioned warranties shall apply.
- Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.